First, we will go through the preparation of NTDC. How to prepare the NTDC paper. You can download the NTDC Past Paper. The link is given below at the end discussion.
How to prepare the test for Junior Engineer Electrical from NTDC Past Paper
It is important to memorize this thing that there are many posts advertised by NTDC every year. but here we are going to discuss the most important post which of Junior Engineer Electrical (BPS-17). The paper given at the end is also the paper held in 2022 by NTDC for the Junior Engineer Electrical post.
Now let’s take start that how to prepare the NTDC paper. It is usually common that NTDC to provide Syllabus on its website. You must know about the paper pattern.
- Start Preparing from the Smart Series book ( containing a maximum of NTS past papers compiled in the booking form)
- Go through step by step from B.L Theraja’s (author) MCQs Type book containing all the sections of power systems, electronics, communication, control systems, microprocessors and microcontrollers, machines, DLD, etc.
- It is important to review your knowledge through the Electrical Engineering Mcqs type book by Handa
- Must prepare from Electronics and communication-based Mcqs type book by Handa
- It is difficult but it is necessary to go through Objective electrical engineering by VK.MEHTA
- If you have enough time then also try to touch this one. Objective electrical technology by S.Chand
- Prepare Electronics MCQs at the end of every chapter in the Basic electronics book by Malvino (author).
- B.L Theraja theory type books ( Volume 1 to Volume 4, four books), a total of 73 chapters, and MCQs at the end of each chapter should be covered. It will help a lot to tackle those MCQs which aren’t present in Theraja and Handa’s books too. Must go through it. These books in PDF form are easily available on Google. It will also be helpful in the future for interview preparation.
- 83% Electrical Engineering MCQs
- 17% General Knowledge MCQs (GK, Islamiyat, Pakistan affairs, current affairs, computer-related MCQs especially MS Office).
- For General Knowledge MCQs, prepare from Dogar Publishers or CARAVAN book recent edition.
You can download the Past Papers for NTS via the link given below.